Ben In Ghana has moved!

And transformed into The Borrowed Bicycle. You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theborrowedbicycle.ca/
and update your bookmarks. Thanks for helping make this as painless a transition as possible!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Before I forget, a couple quick additions: Go Black Stars! For those of you who are out of the football (soccer) loop, Ghana's national team the Black Stars beat the US on Thursday night to qualify for the second round in their first ever appearance at the World Cup. Everyone here is extremely excited, although our next match is against Brazil, which will be very difficult. To answer your question Jason, I was in a village about 45 minutes from Tamale, and we watched the game live on a black and white tv, so we knew right away!

Also, check out the EWB front page at www.ewb.ca for a pic of me at a bus stop... that's right, that's me with the short hair if you can recognize me!

I hope all is well with everyone back at home, and I'll write again soon!

No comments: