Ben In Ghana has moved!

And transformed into The Borrowed Bicycle. You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theborrowedbicycle.ca/
and update your bookmarks. Thanks for helping make this as painless a transition as possible!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ahhh, finally, I can post!

But sorry... this is just a quick message to let you know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth! I left an important post on a friends computer, and I must post that before the others I've got ready, so as soon as I get it (or retype it) get ready for an onslaught!

Thanks so much for the comments, it's great to know the entries are being heard and appreciated.

Miss all of you tons, and I'll talk to you soon!

Ben

PS I've got a phone now so drop me an e-mail if you'd like my number

No comments: